ScreenFit (August Class)
Time & Location
About the Event
Here’s how ScreenFit works:
1. Writers, actors and directors register for ScreenFit. Writers submit a scene, synopsis, and character briefs for 2x characters.
2. 6x teams consisting of a writer, 2x actors and a director are chosen and sent the above information by Wed 14th July 2021.
3. All teams sign in at the Fale Sāmoa on Wed 18th Aug, from 6.15pm for a 6.30pm kickoff.
4. All teams rehearse/block their scene.
5. Each team runs a block performance of their scene to the entire group which can be filmed on one of the team member’s phone for their own team’s records.
6. A guest instructor (G.I.) gives quick feedback to each team.
7. Networking and refreshments time!